Go To Search

Residential Grants 
Residential grants are available through the Planning and Neighborhood Services Division, a division of the Community Development Department.

Cultural Arts Grants
The city's Cultural Arts Commission administers two grant programs to encourage and promote the arts in Elgin. 

Community Development Block Grants
Nonprofit agencies have the opportunity to apply for CDBG funds from December 9, 2017 - January 16, 2018. CDBG guidelines and application materials can be found on the Kane County website or by clicking the hyperlink. An application workshop will take place on December 14 at 10:30 a.m. in the West Conference Room at The Centre of Elgin.

The city has contracted with Kane County to administer the 2018 CDBG program for Elgin. Questions about the program or application can be directed to Josh Beck at the Kane County Office of Community Reinvestment at .