Lead Service Line Loan Application and Information
The loan application is now available online. To view the full loan process, please review the LSLR Program Loan FAQ Infographic.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE WAIVER AND MAKE A SELECTION BEFORE YOU CAN SUBMIT A LOAN APPLICATION.
Make sure you have the following documents ready to upload with your application:
- Two (2) estimates with a scope of work for each estimate from plumbers who are on the list of prequalified plumbers.
- Proof of ownership (Copy of Deed or Title Insurance Policy).
- If applying for the low to moderate income loan option ($40/month for up to 10 years), please have a copy of your most recent tax returns ready to upload. We recommend you black out your SSN.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Lead Service Line Replacement (LSLR) Program Loan
- Loan payments: If approved for the loan, payments will be $80 per month for five (5) years or until less if the balance is paid off in advance. If approved for the low to moderate income loan, payments will be $40 per month for ten (10) years or until the balance is paid off in advance. These monthly loan payments will be added to your water bill.
- Permit fees: A permit is required before work can begin. The permit fee is $70. In addition, after loan approval and inspections are completed.
- Administrative fees: An administrative fee of $50 will also be included on your first water bill following the loan issuance.