Have a copy of your latest bill handy, as you will need the following information on the first page:
Customer Account ID - include the “-” (hyphen) in your full account ID
Last payment amount
Click here to access the online payment webpage
- If you do not have your latest water bill, please contact 311 by dialing 3-1-1 or calling 847-931-6001 to obtain your most recent bill information.
- To enroll, users must have a valid e-mail account and their most recent utility bill.
- Find your account number and last payment amount on your utility bill.
- Click here to Register and Sign On.
- Click on Create Password.
- Enter your account number and last payment amount. The account number must be entered exactly as shown on the utility bill with the dash and no spaces, such as 12345-6789.
- Click on Submit.
- Create a new password by entering the requested information. The password must have between 1 and 10 characters. Click on Submit.
- Next, click on Exit. You will receive an email from the registration process. Please open the email, and click on the link within that email to complete the registration process.
- After you have clicked on the link to complete the registration process, a screen will appear that states your account has been enabled. Your registration process is now complete. Click here to sign on the system.
- To access your account information, sign on using your account number and new password.
Once you have logged in you can pay, view comprehensive, current account information, billing history, and service and consumption summaries.